Be at least 14 years of age, opportunities are available for younger volunteers with appropriate
adult supervision. Please contact the store coordinator prior to signing up, if you wish to bring
volunteers under the age of 14.
If you are under the age of 18, please download and print the waiver of liability form for
minors below. This is required to bring with you, signed by a legal guardian in order to serve.DOWNLOAD MINOR VOLUNTEER FORM
Attend a volunteer orientation: Register to attend a Hope's Closet orientation prior to serving for the first time. The orientation link is available once you have submitted your interest (as an individual or as a group) below.
Orientation via zoom with our San Pablo location: available Thursdays at 9:00am and the first Saturday of the month at 10:00am.
Orientation in person at our Arlington store: available Wednesdays at 6:00pm and the first Saturday of the month at 9:30am Our Arlington location is located at 651 Commerce Center Drive #200, Jacksonville, Florida 32225.
Dress Appropriately, closed-toe shoes and modest dress
For groups larger than six people, please register using the group option below.
- If you are completing community service to fulfill a legal requirement (probation, pre-trial, etc.)
please do not utilize the volunteer as an individual option. We ask that you utilize the court-mandated
- High school students completing service hours for school must have their paperwork signed at the end of
their volunteer shift. Hope's Closet is not responsible for tracking student's hours after their serve
date has passed.
If you are a group of more than six people, please click the button below to access and complete a form
for consideration for a group volunteer day. A staff member will reach out within 3-4 business days to discuss
opportunities. Please note, completion of this form does not guarantee a group volunteer day.
Court-Mandated Community Service
If you are seeking volunteer hours in connection to any court-related matter or if you have been advised or
sentenced to perform community service for a misdemeanor or legal violation, you are required to go through
a screening and orientation prior to volunteering with Hope's Closet.
You are eligible to be a part of our court-related community service program provided you meet the following
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Your charge is not related to sex, violence and/or weapon possession.
- You attend a volunteer orientation prior to serving any of your required hours.
- Complete your assigned hours at least 48 business hours before your court-ordered scheduled deadline.
- Dress appropriately – closed-toe shoes and modest dress.
- Individuals completing court-mandated service hours must have their paperwork signed by a Hope's Closet
manager at the end of their volunteer shift. Hope’s Closet is not responsible for tracking service hours
after their serve date has passed.
Please fill out the application completely and be sure to include the required court-ordered documentation.
Thank you for choosing Hope's Closet to serve at.